With the purpose of filling a temporary technical and organizational vacancy Salvator Mundi International Hospital is issuing a call for applications for the following fixed-term position:
1 IT Analyst.
Under the general supervision of the Manager of IT and Processes, this provides technical and functional support in the areas of: IT systems administration, problem resolution, support, process mapping, system testing and development, security access, and training. Designs, develops, test, deploy, and maintain data processing solutions to enhance systems and IT infrastructure.
- University degree (previous university regulations) or second level university degree (new regulations) in a technical, engineering or business administration field. If qualification is issued by a foreign university, it must be recognized in Italy prior to the date of application;
- at least 3 years’ experience as an IT analyst;
- fluent Italian and English (oral and written).
- previous experience in the clinical-hospital field and/or service sector;
- University degree on topics related to the position.
Experienced with Microsoft technologies and healthcare systems (HIS, ERP, LIS, RIS/PACS).
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- adhere to IT policies on privacy and security;
- work with users and hospital systems and equipment vendors to evaluate, develop, and implement systems and infrastructure;
- perform systems administrator activities;
- develop systems and infrastructure support documentation;
- provide trouble-shooting, support and maintenance for systems and infrastructure;
- the ability to manage the assigned service requests and problems; following the activity until the request or problem is closed;
- prepare status reports detailing progress and issues;
- contribute to the development of project plans and responsible to complete activities/tasks that are assigned according the schedule;
- performs all other duties as assigned.
Compensation will be commensurate with the experience and skills of the selected candidate.
The date and location of the tests and/or interviews will be promptly communicated, and it will be the responsibility of the candidates to check their e-mail regularly.
Candidates failing to appear for the tests and/or interviews on the scheduled day, at the scheduled time and location, will be excluded from the selection whatever the cause of their absence, even if beyond their control, and due to causes not ascribable to them.
Salvator Mundi International Hospital reserves any and wider sole right of discretion in assessing the qualifications held by candidates and the suitability of each candidate to cover the position of this call for applications. The Company reserves the right, under penalty of exclusion and at any time during the selection process, to ask applicants to submit evidence certifying their possession of the above-mentioned requirements.
Salvator Mundi International Hospital reserves the right to revoke this selection if the reasons that led the company to start this process no longer exist, or due to technical, organizational or financial reasons, which would make this selection no longer compliant with the company’s interests.
Please send your cv, in Italian and in English.